Thursday, November 11, 2010

Penelope!!!

My sister Penelope is hilarious and funny. Last night she was crawling on the couch and then I came up crawling on my hands and knees and growled. She was laughing so hard that she fell to the couch and tried to crawl away. That didn't work so well so she just buried her head in the pillow and laughed and laughed and laughed. I really don't want her to grow up but at the same time I do so she can take care of herself. That cute little girl..... If you have not seen her you really need to before she is a fat 1 year old!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I haven't seen any new and recent photos of sweet little penny :) she's sound like she's such a joy to have around :) I can't believe she's almost one years old in January!

Kim Tafua said...

She is so fun isn't she! I miss all of you at that age. All of you grow up too fast! STOP IT!