Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh, Boy!!!

I am going somewhere special in the early December by plane to surprise one of my cousins. I can not say where or who because if I say the surprise will be ruined. I can't wait because we will have so much fun! "THE PERSON" will be so surprised I just can't wait! While I am there though I am going to miss a whole week of school! Bad idea because we have lots of half days and days off for holidays so we are already very behind. I will update you guys after I go!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Hmmm... I think I have a good guess who it might be... but I won't say because I dint think I should... that's exciting though? Is it just you or the whole family?

Kim Tafua said...

Way to go Piper! Like that's hard to figure out. You only have a handful of cousins that live outside of California.