Thursday, November 11, 2010

Haircuts and Waxed Eyebrows

I got my Eyebrows waxed because my mom said I was growing a unabrow which was the truth but hard to admit. It felt like someone was ripping off a whole bunch of tape off my eyebrows. I was super nervous because my cousin told me it hurt really bad. I just thought it hurt a whole lot worse that it did. Paizlie the toughest girl in the family was whimpering and crying.
I also got a haircut like Phoebe's. Phoebe was kind of jealous that we would get it to because she wanted it to be a"one of a kind" haircut. It is pretty short. I can't put it in a pony anymore but that does not matter because now I like showing it off! I can't wait top show everyone at school my new look!!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Oh dear... Waxed eyebrows? Just the sound of the word "waxed," sounds painful... I'm glad you endured the pain well enough :) you have to post some kind of photo! :)