Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grazy

Grazy is a kitten that Moe gave birth to shortly after she healed from breaking her hip. Grazy is amazingly cute. She is fluffy with a smoky gray color hair. She has a brother named Tige. She is so cute that she already has a customer ( Amzie's teacher.) Another thing that happened is that Grazy we think possibly ate a poisoned mouse. We didn't know it till today when she died. We did know she had worms but that is it. We gave her medicine last night and hoped for it to get better. This morning I found her under a tree stiff but breathing. I knew she was dying but I didn't want to tell Paizlie because I knew she would cry. I put her in a box and put her in the sun and went to go tell my mom. I wanted her to out and see her but she waited until a little bit after breakfast. When she finally went out she was taking her last breathes and died. Paizlie was crying and well my dad was a dad(didn't know what was the big deal and trying to say he understood.) It was really sad and especially the fact that Kalani was there for the whole thing...................

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Poor Grazy :( what a sad morning for everyone. I hope everyone is feeling better by today.

Kim Tafua said...

That was a sad morning...especially for my little Paizlie. I hate it when she cries!