Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Teacher

My teacher's name is Nancy Contreras. She is an amazing teacher!!!!!! She is also witty like supposedly my mom and I. A few days ago she was calling me a big fat loser for not remembering to turn in my library books. So I was supposed to make a loser sign on my forehead. It was sooo not worth it! :) ( I did not make the sign on my forehead that would be to funny to bear!) I think Mrs. Contreras is way to funny!!! She sometimes even says that we start our test only when she says zucchini and then she will say all these other fruits and veggies and then finally zucchini. I noticed though that only a couple people and I laugh at her jokes. WEIRD!!!!!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

If she really is anything like you and your mom, she must be fabulous! I miss your personalities :)

Kim Tafua said...

I'm sure she LOVED that you put on here how she called you a loser! I'm totally ok with that by the way!