Sunday, June 22, 2008

SMALL hand writing girl

Ok I got to say that the title of this story is weird but I couldn't think of any thing else I mean like small is all capitalized.Let's get to where my story is all about ,first I was the one in my class that had the smallest hand writing.It isn't that fun because at school the teachers don't aspect small hand writing.I guess they can't read as well as I can.I'll never learn how to write normally.I even draw my pictures small.I don't know why I do it's just to hard to stop writing so small I don't have a picture of how small my hand writing I wish I did.

6 comments:

Kim Tafua said...

Piper...you crack me up you silly girl. I love you lots. I'm glad you're having fun with your blog

Kim Tafua said...

Piper, I love your SMALL hand writing and your cute SMALL pictures. I LOVE you and I'm glad your SMALL.

Kim Tafua said...

Piper, I love you SMALL hand writing and your cute SMALL pictures. I LOVE
you and I'm glad your SMALL. lOVE
Grandma Annie.. I know this is coming from Kim Tafua but it is from Grandma Annie.

Olivia said...

small little girls with small handwriting are the cutest of them all. i love your blog!

widemile said...

Guess what?Taylors tooth might fall out!me and him wrote a letter to the toothfairy.(she hasent come yet.)Ill tell you how it goes later.trella (I love small handwriting.)

Unknown said...

hi piper it is kalani i hope you add something newsoon