Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun Night At Daddy Daughter Camp!



One early morning my dad ,Phoebe , Paizlie, and I went camping for Daddy Daughter Camp Out.First we watched a movie, Phantom Of The Opera and then went to sleep.In the middle of the night i was sleep talking and my dad woke up and tried to talk to me.Unfortunately I kicked him and in the morning he told me what happened .I thought i might be in trouble for kicking him but i wasn't because. He said i might have kicked him because i didn't want the blanket on me. That was the best time camping!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

M1 (Morgan) said...

Hey I like your blog! It is pretty cool! It looks like you had fun on your little camp out. Tell your Dad, Mom and sisters hello for me! - Uncle Morgan

Olivia said...

I remember when this picture was taken, it was back in Oregon right? You girls are so beautiful. I miss you girls so much.