Thursday, June 19, 2008

phoebe's mess of attotude







Well,here is how this story is .....it is DdRrAaMmAa(drama).Phoebe of course is about 5 or 4 years old and Truman is about month old.Phoebe yous to like getting in trouble.That day I guess she was thinking of trouble.Probably like writing on Truman with permanent marker...and that's what she did.She got in trouble so bad for doing that she got grounded and got colored on herself by my mom and Truman.So after that happened me and Paizlie scrubbed her up every little bit with wipes.I was so mad at phoebe cause she never said thank you.

7 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Piper - You are so funny! I love your blog!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Great job with your blog, Piper. What a great way to keep a journal!

Brigette-boo said...

Piper You are awesome! I think you are my new favorite blogger!

Marianne said...

piper, I love you blog. It is great.

Piper said...

ok i don't know why i am writing a comment to me but it is nice.

widemile said...

Thanks for showing me your blog I read the Phoebes attitude thing.(It made me laugh.)The house we looked at yesterday was awsome!(the guy who showed us the house wasnt the owner.)see you later alligator! Trella

Olivia said...

pheobe didn't say "thank you," to you and paizlie for cleaning her up? hmm..