Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Little, Weird, Cool , And Smile All The Time Brother Truman








My little sweet brother is wild and obnoxious. I know for half of you can believe that, and the other half can't believe it, but it is true.
I have to say once in a while that he can be pretty sicko here are some example es, I'm a baby doctor ,I'm a really sick patient, I'm bad spider man, I'm good spider man,but there a scratch on the floor and it hert me.
Ok I guess he is a little bit sicko but I don't care because , I love him as much as I love my family.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

hey, right before i viewed your blog, i just posted a blog about my brother too! we even kind of started our first sentences the same way.. weird! i guess we both were feeling a lot of appreciation for our 'sweet little' brothers :P

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

What a nice little tribute to your brother. I think being weird is good, too!