Friday, September 5, 2008

snake time





OK I caught a snake once well actually I was the first one to see it and mom caught it. I was helping mom pick up sticks and I was going behind the cabana.I was about to pick it up when I saw it was a snake .I started to scream and my mom said that she jumped back.Then she got a bug cage and tried to over its head but then it went under a plant and wraped its self around a very short trunk of it my mom thought it had left but she kept looking and found it wraped around the very short trunk.Then that night we took pictures of it and let it go in our pile of logs. Truman named him spike or something like that.

2 comments:

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia said...

Holy cow! You're so brave for helping your mom catch that snake! If i were you I would have ran into the house and never came out because I'm so scared of snakes!