Friday, September 19, 2008

fairy wings!

(The wings look like that except smaller.) My mom is making fairy wings so be keeping a eye on my moms website because I bet she is going to sell them on her blog or just have pictures or something like that but really they are so cute any little girl would want them. I bet they will be a big hit because its almost Halloween.One of the Fairy Wings that my mom is working on is blue and white with pearl white silk ribbon sowed to the sides.Bridget Heller is going to make Tutus and head bands and plus my mom is making Fairy Wings so they are going to work together and make costumes for Halloween.This is just a warning that there is going to be a big bucket full of fairy wings and tutus and head bands for Halloween soon!

1 comment:

JD said...

Those are intensely cool!