Sunday, September 7, 2008

my cute, adorable, good singer, beautiful song writer, and tidy up sister phoebe!









my sister means every thing to me. I love her and she knows how to sing amazing so good that she could make the whole world fill up with joy even the sick, that reminds me today Paizlie is really sick and she has been coughing I am guessing that she has the fever,bark cough really bad, and some Asama. Poor thing she is suffering a lot but phoebe and I will try to make her feel better.We will say our prays and try to help her feel better. I know phoebe gets mad some times but it is because she is trying to help and when I do not help her she get frustrated and know I really feel bad and I am going to help her do what ever she asks me to.She really does sing amazing she like an angel fly with magical bells and when she sings she makes up these little song and they are so cute. I can tell you that and if the title says that she is cute and adorable she really really is and phoebe or should I should say Amzie is amazing.

2 comments:

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia said...

You girls were singing for as long as i can remember. You were all these tiny little toddlers with strong singing voices! I wish I could hear how you all sing today.