Thursday, August 21, 2008

my teachers that are nicest in the whole 3rd classes

Ok so I get the most best teachers in the world and a lot other of my classmates, but that is not all even though today is the fourth day of school I know that they are the best because they let us take of me shoes and they brought walking stick it was cool. I forgot to tell you that I have two teachers they are both really cool I want to have to stay in that class for the rest of third grade and I also wish I had three more teachers Mrs.Goodman, Mrs .Helzer , Mrs.Town.It would be like having a dream come true all my favorite teachers Mrs.Goodman,Mrs.Helzer,Mrs.Town,Mrs.Reeson,and Mrs.O,conell I bet that if that comes true then that would mean that I get every thing I want.I don't very often get what I want and this is true.

3 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

Piper,
I can't believe how many blogs you have written!! I need to check it out more often. I would have loved it if I had a teacher that would have let me take my shoes off in class...I hate wearing shoes! but doesn't it get stinky in your class room???

Piper said...

not at all

Olivia said...

it's okay piper, i don't get everything i want too.