Wednesday, March 3, 2010


So I was looking at backpacks when I went to PBK (Pottery Barn Kids), and they had the most cute and useful backpacks in the world! It even has a place for your MP3 player, laptop, individual pens and pencils, and more! Now I wish I could be begging for a backpack! Amzie my sister does not like any of them! She says their to girly! I either want the one on white chair or the one on the floor. It is the blue one! wish me luck in getting one!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5 comments:

Olivia said...

good luck! those bags are SUPER cute. because of your good grades, i think you deserve one :)

Piper said...

thank you Genesis! Oh hey you got your internet back!

Kalani said...

I love all of those Supa cut eback packs! Hey I miss you did you know that!!!?? Well now you do!!

Kalani said...

Guess what cuz of mine!!!! I got a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Scarlet and she is small! She is the cutest thing! I want you guys to come over and see her! miss ya and love ya!

A Bee Line said...

Hi Piper,
I miss you! Have u had any luck in getting one of those backpacks? I have the large pink feather one. SUPER CUTE!I hope you'll get one. :)
-A